Wednesday 25 May 2011

And the winner is.....

Hello to all my Facebook friends. Would just like to thank you all so much for coming over and liking my page.

But to the important stuff, the winner for the girl's beanie and matching booties is (drum roll please......):

Jessie who said "What a lovely idea! I would love something for in size 6-12 months for a new neice, if I was lucky enough to win.
All the best with #3 - I have 3 - love it!"

and for the boy's (another drum roll......):

Teresa Farrugia who said "I love handmade items for babies and they are so hard to find. People just want their kids to grow up so fast and look older, i want bub to stay little for a long time. I would love to win the boys package as boy #2 is due in a few months".

Congratulations, could you please send an email to info.bitsandbobs(at)gmail(dot)com(dot)au and please let me know what colours you would like for your prizes.

Once again I would like to thank you all and I promise I will be holding another giveway in the near future.

Have a great week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment