Tuesday 18 September 2012

Modern Cloth Nappy Wallet

 

I have a request a while ago about a nappy wallet that would hold modern cloth nappy’s.  I designed a mock-up of what it would look like and even thought the customer was happy with it they did not have one custom made.

mcn  Collage

I have been playing with different ideas of the last couple of months and this is what I have come up with.

The main part of the wallet is a box style bag which can hold 3 MCN’s along with their inserts.

I have attached a wallet to the side which contains 2 pockets, one designed to hold a nappy wipes case.

The handle is a key fob style as well and it comes with a matching wet back that is lined with PUL.

This has now been added to the Made It store and I will be making a few more over the next few weeks.

Custom orders are always welcome!

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment