Saturday 15 September 2012

My First Market!

 

I finally have done it, my first stall and my nervous were running a hundred miles an hour I was nearly dizzy.

But after I set everything up, introduced myself to some of the lovely ladies around me and made my first stall in the first 20 mins, I managed to calm my nerves.

Here is a picture of my stall.  What do you think?  My mum came down to keep me company after she finished work.  Here she is pretending to be doing something lol.

market stall

I have learnt a lot from doing this stall and know what I would do differently next time.  I think I definitely need another table as I didn’t take as much as I had planned too.

The new items that I made for the stall and did not sell will be up on the Made It site this week.  Just need to take a few pictures.

I also have my new Tooth Fairy Mobile that I can’t wait to share with you and I will be making more regular postings on the blog along with more tutorials.

So I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will be back on board this week.

Jennifer xx

 

Blogger Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment