Tuesday 18 September 2012

Nappy Wallet with Style

 

It’s finally here, my new Clutch Style Nappy Wallet and I must say I am very happy with how it turned out. 

clutch wallets Collage

I just loved making this and I hope you like the new look too.  It has 3 pockets inside, 1 for your nappy’s, one for your nappy sacks and one for your wipes case.

DSC09449

Do you love the felt embellishment on the front.  I have always loved these little flowers and thought they would be perfect to give the wallet that little something extra.

I have also removed the Velcro strap and replaced it with a magnetic closure and the hand is now a key fob style.

magnetic closure Collage

There are 4 currently available with one more on the table waiting for the closure to be up in.

Would love your feedback.

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment