Monday 15 April 2013

My Made It Weekly Picks – Accessories

 

Decided to change the name of the post as I don’t always get to post on Monday due to commitments and life lol!!!

Thought I would have a look at accessories as I have been making a few headbands and beanie sets for a photographer friend.

So here are my lovely finds:

accessories Collage

  1. Silk Scarf Camera Strap by Little Miss Gee
  2. iPad/Tablet Cover by Boutique Creations
  3. Personalized Compact Mirror by DaniLu Designs
  4. Vintage Polarised Cufflinks by Rainbow Lollies
  5. Pink Kitty Cat Key ring by Joyfoolery
  6. Fabric Covered Button Hair Ties by Ethel & Dot
  7. Felted Jumper Fingerless Gloves by Body Parts, Gaye Abandon and
  8. Birdie Hair Clip by Eme Creations

Happy Shopping

Jennifer xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Pink Kitty Cat Jennifer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    Such a great collection of accessories from Madeit. Honoured to have my Polaroid camera cufflinks to be featured here

    :)
    Cassie from Rainbow Lollies

    ReplyDelete