Sunday 7 April 2013

Teddy Bear cot quilt with matching beanie set

I recently added a teddy bear cot blanket with a matching beanie and ballet shoe set.  This is something I have been meaning to do for a while and with the cooler weather coming I thought it was about time I put it together.

20130406_153317

I just love the paw prints on the bottom of the ballet shoes, just to stinking cute if you ask me lol.

20130406_153436

The panel is back with coordinating fabric with a layer of quilters batting in the middle.

20130406_153401

This is the first of many blanket sets to come.  I already have a older girls set coming and currently trying to make up my mind what do do first for boys so stay tuned.  Don’t forget you can follow me on instagram and twitter for updates.  Or sign up for my newsletter.

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment