Monday 1 April 2013

What’s New!!!!!

 

Hello, hope you all survived the Easter weekend and didn’t get to much of a sore tummy from eating all that yummy chocolate.  Just a little update on what has been happening with the Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs. 

My nappy wallets seem to be very popular over at the Etsy Store and I have added 3 more to the store:

yellow blue flower nappy wallet 2

orange tartan nappy wallet white orange flower nappy wallet 2

And I have been working on some new ideas.  The first is a nappy wallet that will carry the large packets of wipes as not everyone uses the huggies nappy wipe containers.  I am trying my hand at alittle bunting with crochet edges and I am looking at making blankets with matching beanie and booties.

IMG_20130329_144344 IMG_20130329_214509 IMG_20130401_173734

And don’t forget you can always follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and twitter.

Enjoy your day!

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment