Thursday 30 May 2013

Busy week!!!

Hello lovely Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs fans, how has your week been.  Mine has been very busy with the new sliding door going on the garage and our new couch being replaced due to scratches on the original.  I have my brother in laws 30th birthday happening this weekend and lots of tidying up to do before everyone arrives tomorrow.

But what have I been up to with BB4B well I am currently looking at new labels and the original ones I use are about to run out.  I am waiting on lots of different hardware to arrive in the mailbox so I can finish making more nappy wallets and mobile phone wallets.  And I have been working on the new pram liners with the first now available in the Etsy store.

compact strider stroller Collage IMG_20130528_222643

And if you are a fan of the lovely Plushka Crafts page, you will be seeing my lovely logo in their advertising over the next couple of months which is very exciting for me as I have never bought advertising before.

So enjoy your weekend my lovely’s and I hope to have more for you next week.

Jennifer xx

 

Blogger Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment