Monday 24 June 2013

My weekly Made It picks

It’s been a while since I have had a little look at what my fellow Made It sellers have been up to so I thought it was about time I did and shared a few of my favourites again with you. 

I chose Pets this week as my theme as I have bought some fleece for my furry babies to make them a couple of coats for winter.  It’s very chilly here now, I think hubby even had frost on the front window this morning.

So here they are:

Pet Collage

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  1. Patchwork Dog Harness (small) from Rocstar Dog Boutique
  2. Peter Rabbit Harness (made to order) from Miss Laine
  3. Barkin Banana Cupcake kit for dogs from Sweet Chops
  4. Fancy Custom Pet Tag (brass) from Skadi Jewellery Design
  5. Special Edition Dog Collar from The Crafty Possum
  6. 5 Little Mice cat toy from Just 4 You
  7. Dog Bandana from Grandma’s Goodies
  8. Puppy Poop Bag from Simplee 4 You

How cute is that little bunny with his little harness on.  He looks like a jockey lol.

So why not support handmade and buy a little something for your furry babies.

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment