Monday 15 July 2013

Returning to Bits & Bobs

I have been thinking about some old items I just have available in my store after redesigning my hand sanitiser holders for a custom order a few weeks ago.  So I have decided to return my trolley covers and trolley baby capsule liners. 

hand sanitiser DSC08651

(picture on the left is the old design)

The trolley covers will still be the same design but unfortunately due to materials increasing in price I have increased the price for my covers from $35 to $40 plus postage.  This one is the first to be available in the Etsy store.  Covers have elastic for easy placement on the trolley and still come with a coordinating toy ring.

heart pink yellow trolley cover front heart pink yellow trolley cover leg 1

I have tried a few different designs for the capsule liners, with the last one looking like this (the green one I used for Ethan).  But was still not happy with it.  So the other day while at the shops I took a pram liner with me to see how it would fit.

15122011370  star trolley capsule coverDSC06791

It was a bit to long and of course I don’t need all the anchor points, plus I wanted to add padding to make the liner as comfy as possible for little ones.  So here is what I have come up with.  What do you think?

capsule liner blue butterfly trolley pic 1 capsule liner blue butterly trolly pic 2

This liner is available also in the Etsy store.  I will have more added next week as I am currently working on a few custom orders.

I will also be attending a market in August so stay tuned to find out where you will find me and come and say HI!!!

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment