Saturday 19 October 2013

What I have been up too

Hello everyone, how have you all been.  So sorry for the absence on the blog, I’m still here and I have been very busy with a family life and a few custom orders.  The shops are starting to look a bit empty so I thought it was about time that I cut up some of the great fabric I have been collecting over the last couple of months.

think pink showcase

I am taking part in the Think Pink showcase over at Cuppycake Kids Boutique to help raise funds for breast cancer.  You will find 2 of my nappy wallets up for grabs which I am currently redesigning and you can have the first look at my modern cloth nappy wallet tomorrow.  There are some great items up for grabs and of course the them is PINK!!!

So what else have I been up too you ask? Well if you follow me on Facebook or on Instagram you would have seen a few of these custom orders in the works:

blue birds mcn nappy wallet side view open 1 blue birds wet bag 2 Christina custom order 1 (1)

image

And I had the great pleasure in making some beautiful tutu’s for a lovely family friend and great supporter of Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs for her wedding.  Aren’t the girls just gorgeouse:

bride flower girl tutus peach french vanilla soft pink ivory flower girl tutus peach french vanilla soft pink

And you can now find some of my items on Catch a Creation!  Enjoy the rest of your day!

Jennifer xx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment